At Renaissance Tours we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
• Renaissance Tours collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. Such as:
• Register as an Renaissance Tours Member
• Register interest for and/or enter a competition
• Subscribe to one of our Email newsletters
• Download or request a brochure or other printed materials
• Book a trip with us
• Refer a friend to Renaissance Tours
• We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
• We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your home.
• We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Renaissance Tours’ services.
• We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
• Renaissance Tours processes personal information on our servers in Australia
• We will not share or sell your data to 3rd parties.
When you provide your email address to Renaissance Tours Travel to make an online booking, your contact details may be retained even if the transaction is not completed.
• We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
• We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.